Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Plastic is dangerous

this article is very useful for us to gained our knowledge about healthy.try to read this and applied in your life.I think everybody had left the drink bottled water in the car.

Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins

Bottled water in your car very dangerous.

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia .

A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and the Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer . So please be careful and do not drink bottled=2 0water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life.. ; This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to lea k into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stain less steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!


This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army MedicalCenter as well.

No plastic containers in microwave.

No water bottles in freezer

No plastic wrap in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital,was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers....

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics release s dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body....Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food.. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc.,should be removed from the container and heated in something else.Paper isn't bad but 20 you don't know what is in the paper.It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper... The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

I just want to share something important to us and hopefully,we try to avoid use the plastics thing.try do the tips at home and sharing is caring~~

No comments:

Post a Comment